Please note this machine is to order only.
Zero turn garden tractors give you effectively a zero turning radius. The Stiga ZT 5132T is a great example of this with precise control and great features.
Instead of a traditional steering wheel the ZT5132 T zero turn garden tractors are controlled by dual left and right hand drive levers with pivoting front wheels. This gives the operator smooth, fast manoeuvring of the machine over different terrains and around obstacles. The hydrostatic (automatic) transmission helps this as no gear changes are involved, just like an automatic car. Forward travelling speed on the ZT5132T is up to 11.3 km/h.
Zero turn lawn tractors use a side discharge cutter deck as standard but can be fitted with optional mulching kits if required. The Stiga ZT 5132T uses a 3 blade 132cm cutter deck fitted with anti-scalp wheels which help the deck to ‘float’ over uneven ground without scalping or damaging it.
The cutting height of the deck can be altered with a simple foot pedal operation from 38 – 114mm. A superb cut and finish is achieved by the triple blades which the ZT5132 T deck uses. Multiple cutting height settings allow the operator to choose the most effective for the mowing conditions and terrain.
The Stiga ZT 5132T garden tractors are fitted with twin cylinder Kawasaki engines. The ZT5132 T uses the Kawasaki FR691 engine. This powerful v-twin engine has an electric start and delivers 726cc of power (approx. 23hp). A large 10.5 litre fuel tank lets you mow for longer without having to re-fuel along the way.
Whilst you’re mowing and especially if you’re working for longer periods you want to feel comfortable and with this in mind the Stiga ZT5132T has been fitted with a Comfort Plus seat which has armrests and has been designed to absorb vibrations when cutting. The mower’s control panel has been located in the best position for the operator to reach.
- Model: ZT5132T
- Type: Zero Turn
- Steering Type: Dual Levers
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, Rear wheel drive
- Cutting Width: 132cm / 52 inch
- Cutting Type: Side discharge
- Blades: 3
- Mulch Capable: Yes with optional extra mulch kit
- Deck Lift: Manual
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Manual
- Cutting Heights: 31 – 114mm
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691 V-Twin
- Engine Capacity: 726cc
- Net Power Output: 16.5kW @3150rpm
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5L
- Maximum Speed: 11.3 km/h
- Seat Type: Comfort Plus with Armrests
- Wheel Sizes: Front 11×4.00-5″, Rear 18×8.50-8″
- Net Weight: 279kg
- Dimensions LxWxH : 1969 x 1610 x 1039 mm
- Suitable Lawn Size: Up to 5 acres
- Warranty: 3 year domestic only (Terms Apply including Annual Service)