Other high-quality features include a centrifugal clutch, which allows you to disengage the cutting-cylinder with the engine running, great when moving from site to site; and a split-differential rear-roller, which adds manoeuvrability and reduces the likelihood of scalping. A very large capacity 70-litre collector is included.
- Cuts right down to 7mm for an incredibly close finish
- Heavy-duty front and rear rollers produce a classic striped effect
- Reliable and dependable engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Exceptionally robust steel chassis
- Split differential for improved manoeuvrability