As with all Masport products, the Masport Olympic 500 uses only the highest quality components, so it will give years of service with minimal maintenance requirements. Its rugged steel chassis provides outstanding longevity and provides a rigid and stable cutting-platform for a neat, uniform finish.
Other high-quality features include a centrifugal clutch, which allows you to disengage the cutting-cylinder with the engine running, great when moving from site to site; and a split-differential rear-roller, which adds manoeuvrability and reduces the likelihood of scalping. A very large capacity 70-litre collector is included.
- Cuts right down to 7mm for an incredibly close finish
- Heavy-duty front and rear rollers produce a classic striped effect
- Reliable and dependable engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Exceptionally robust steel chassis
- Split differential for improved manoeuvrability