This machine is available for demonstration , please ring for details.
This heavy-duty, commercial-grade tractor from Efco has been designed to cope with the most extreme terrain the professional landscaper is likely to encounter. It’s equipped with a locking-diff, which will give you that bit of extra traction when it’s required; and it has a very large tyre footprint that combines with its low stance to ensure steep inclines can be safely negotiated. A roll-bar, side impact-guards and seat belts provide maximum operator protection.
The Efco Tuareg 92 Professional All-Terrain Garden Tractor is driven by an impressively powerful 570cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin engine. Rated at a huge 18hp, this ultra-reliable
overhead-valve power-unit has sintered iron cylinder-sleeves, which serve to minimise oil-consumption; and it features a dual-clean air-filter with a pre-cleaner, so you can be confident of a long engine-life. An ‘oil low’ alert lets you know when a top-up is needed.
Featuring a premium-quality swing-tip rotary blade, the Efco Tuareg 92 is capable of dealing with the toughest mowing conditions. It has a hydrostatic transmission, which gives you smooth control of both the forward and reverse speeds; and it benefits from a centralised height-of-cut, so it couldn’t be easier to make adjustments to the blade position.
- Designed for the clearance of dense vegetation on the most adverse terrain
- Hugely powerful 18hp V-Twin engine from B & S
- Locking differential provides more traction when it’s needed
- Hydrostatic-drive for smooth, jerk-free speed control
- Centralised cutting-height adjustment for ease-of-use
- Electromagnetic clutch reduces wear on key components
- Seat belt, roll bar and side impact-guards work to maximise operator safety